We are still reeling from the massive success of scooping trophies in all seven categories entered at last night’s POPAI Awards held in Melbourne. The seven wins across all seven nominated categories included the Semi-Permanent Display of the Year for the iconic BIC® modular display.
The team has been pushing boundaries – both creatively and from a business stand point,
so this is testimony to their dedication.
For those outside the industry reading this blog, the POPAI awards recognise merchandising excellence in point-of-purchase advertising and are judged by a panel of industry professionals on the basis of the display’s ability to secure retail
placements, increase sales and position the brand.
CIS success at last night’s awards brings out total tally for awards across Australia, UK and US to almost 50.
Most importantly for us, the POPAI Awards and other industry accolades CIS has achieved reflect the value of developing innovative systems that deliver ROI for our clients through an integrated marketing process. We are passionate about what we do and look forward to pushing the boundaries with our clients to get great results.
The categories entered and awards conferred are:
- BIC® modular:
- Display of the Year – Semi Permanent
- Gold for Food retailers
- Gold for Liqour retailers
- Gold for convenience/ route stores
- JB Hi-Fi store for HP
- Silver for short run and flagship
- Philips Handheld Displays
- Silver for department stores / mass merchants
- Smiths Golden Triangle units
- Silver for convenience / route stores
- Schweppes Quarter Pallets
- Bronze for liquor retailers (on and off premise)